Our SBA Preferred Lender status enables us to offer flexible loan terms for you.
When it's time to move your business forward, an SBA-backed loan may be the solution you're looking for.
Whether it's an SBA 7(a) loan or SBA 504 loan, these small business loans can have great advantages over conventional loans. Advantages of SBA loans include:
- Longer repayment terms than traditional financing.
- Allows for more flexible timelines.
- Lower down payments. Makes upfront costs more affordable.
If you need funds to purchase or expand your operation, or perhaps, you are a real estate developer or investor with an exciting project, we have the real estate solutions suited for your opportunity.
- Owner Occupied and Investment Real Estate
- Construction Financing for Commercial Development
As of May 11, 2018, FinCEN’s new Beneficial Ownership Rule requires financial institutions to identify and verify the identity of the beneficial owners of all legal entity customers. For more information, read our Q&A. You can also download the new form here that will be required when opening a new business account or applying for a business loan.