The Mac Way to Pay
Pay with a single touch
Your HarborOne® Visa® Debit Card and your smart phone will change the way you pay.
Use either Apple Pay™, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and your Visa® HarborOne Debit Card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
All transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint / Face ID™ facial recognition security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
HarborOne Mobile Wallet
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
- Download or open the Google Pay app.
- If you do not have an account you will need to register first.
- Once logged in swipe up from the bottom.
- Tap add a card and select debit or credit card.
- Use the camera to capture your HarborOne debit card information or enter it manually.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list and then enter the verification code you receive.
- Once validated be sure to add your HarborOne Debit card as your primary form of payment.
- Navigate to and open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap the Menu button in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Tap Add credit/debit card.
- Follow the instructions to register your card.
- Once your information has been validated be sure to choose your HarborOne debit card as your primary form of payment.